Terms and Conditions
1. Plugin Licensing
Chikitsa and all extensions, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Extensions sold and distributed by Sanskruti Technologies are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Sanskruti Technologies sells and distributes Chikitsa and other extensions “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like.
Support for extension sold and distributed by Sanskruti Technologies is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
Support and updates for Chikitsa and its Extensions are provided as long as Chikitsa is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, Sanskruti Technologies will no longer be responsible for providing support for Chikitsa and its Extensions:
- Chikitsa no longer actively developed as a viable product under Sanskruti Technologies.
- Sanskruti Technologies is purchased or bought out by another company.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our extensions, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
4. Automatic Updates
Automatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription and license key. Automatic updates are available for Chikitsa and all other installed Chikitsa extensions. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
5. Extension Delivery
Your order will be processed immediately if you choose to pay via Online Payment Gateway. You will receive a link on our website to download the purchased software. An email with the link to download the software will also be emailed to you.
In case you choose to pay via Bank Transfer or via Invoice Payment, the order will be processed within 24 working hours of receiving the payment. In this case the software will be emailed to you.
If you find any delay in receiving the software link, or if you find any problem downloading the software, you can contact us
Your license key is available in your account area along with your extension downloads. You can download the extension by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the extension and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
All plugins are property of Sanskruti Technologies. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins.
7. Website & Plugin Content
All content found on this site and throughout the extensions including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of Sanskruti Technologies and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
8. Price Changes
Sanskruti Technologies reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a extension subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
9. Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- Non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to us in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
- Download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or it’s unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to us within 7 days from the purchase date.
- Major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted at http://sanskruti.net/chikitsa/support/. Customer must have an active and valid subscription and license key. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. Please be advised that temporary access to your server can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our Products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- Product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to us within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honoured. Demo of all products are available for evaluation purpose at our Demo section.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
11. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.